Liz Hogan from Team USA – LGR Podcast Episode 12
We’re back for season 2 of the Lax Goalie Rat podcast! I ended up taking no weeks off as I’ve been having such great conversations with goalies that I can’t wait for you all to hear them.
Liz Hogan from Team USA and the Boston Storm joins me for the next episode of the Lax Goalie Rat podcast.
Liz is a badass goalie. The shoulder shrug after she “shallacks” this UNC player might be one of my favorite things ever.
We talk about a number of different topics in this episode including:
- Why she doesn’t like using pads
- Her current training regiment
- Her philosophy for being an elite goalie
- How she got out of a slump her sophomore year
- Who are Liz’s goalie heroes
- Her goalie tips for 8 meter shots
- Visualization techniques to improve
Show Sponsor #1
- Athletic Greens – It’s tough to eat a perfect diet so luckily there is the Athletic Greens all natural, whole food supplement to make sure you get all the nutrients and vitamins that our goalie’s bodies need for optimal performance. Free grass-fed whey protein pack when you use that link.
Show Sponsor #2
- Lexi Shield – Concussions for lacrosse goalies are a real problem. Unfortunately standard helmets do not provide enough protection against concussions. Enter the Lexi Shield – a post-market device that attaches to the helmet and drastically reduces a goalie’s chance at getting a concussion. At $25 this thing is really a no-brainer for practice.
Subscribe to the Lax Goalie Rat Podcast