Sean Quirk of the Boston Cannons and Peak Goalie – LGR Podcast 34
Sean Quirk is a goalie, current head coach of the Boston Cannons, and director and owner of the Peak Goalie camp.
He was the head coach of D3 program Endicott College for 18 years prior to taking over the head coaching role of the Cannons.
Here are the bullet points of Coach Sean Quirk’s impressive resume:
- Director and Owner of Peak Goalie
- Boston Cannons Head Coach
- 2008 NCAA Division III Coach of the Year
- 2014 New England NCAA Division III Coach of the Year
- 9x NCAA Division III Tournament Appearances
- 5x CCC Coach of the Year
- NCAA Division II National Champion
- NCAA Division II Goalie of the Year
- Featured speaker at US Lacrosse Convention
In this week’s podcast, we sit down with Coach Quirk to discuss a number of great goalie topics including:
- How he got into the sport and started as a lacrosse goalie
- How open heart surgery changed his life
- What he learned at his 1st lacrosse goalie camp
- His coaching experience at Endicott
- How he coaches goalies mentally
- How he goes about coaching goalies on the Cannons
- And much more…
- The Lax Goalie Rat Camp – The premier online camp for coaching lacrosse goalies. Everything you need to learn this position and take your goalie to the next level physically, mentally, and technically.
Subscribe to the Lax Goalie Rat Podcast