Alex Ready from the University of Denver – LGR Podcast 28
For the next episode of the Lax Goalie Rat Podcast, we dip back into the college game with an interview with the current University of Denver Pioneer goalie Alex Ready.
Alex and I discuss a number of great topics including:
- How we got his start at goalie
- The time he was benched and how he responded to win back his starting role
- How yoga helps his lacrosse goalie game
- His training routine to become elite
- What he learned from Ryan LaPlante and Trevor Tierney
- How his goalie game and style adapted at the University of Denver
- His tips for mental toughness
- Biggest problems he sees with young goalies
- And much more…
Alex is really one of the great guys in our sport and I’m sure you’ll love this conversation.
Alex’s Stick Setup
- The Lax Goalie Rat Camp – The premier online camp for coaching lacrosse goalies. Everything you need to learn this position and take your goalie to the next level physically, mentally, and technically.
Subscribe to the Lax Goalie Rat Podcast